Sep 12, 2010

DESIRES


Desire is in a close connection to sacrifice.
If we are not be able to do sacrifices it is better that we don't have desires.
Desires can be make it most of the time, but there aren't falling down from the sky.
Only we are able to do something about it.
Me - for example always I wished to do, after a period of time, something totally new.
I was doing some work until now, you know??? I had my own little companies, then I was working in some financial institutes and now I proposed myself to use my creative part of the brain.

Maybe you will ask me - But why????
I will tell you why. Because I am searching for activities which it will take me to the top - through my powers, not the others'.
Rarely the things that you are desiring to have, come easily.
You have to work very hard for them.
I am prepared to do whatever it takes. If you ask me again - Why??
I will answer you - Because my desire is to go right to the top.

In the end, I wish you a lot of desires, but stick to them. You have to accomplish them!

WRITE OR STICK WITH SOMETHING, ON YOUR HAND, SO AS TO SEE YOUR DESIRE EVERY DAY AND TELL YOURSELF : " I HAVE TO DO THIS "

GOOOOD LUCK :)))))

No comments: