Sep 13, 2010

OTHER PEOPLE DREAMS







Today I will write about my first subject from many I hope, I shall write about it.
„Other people dreams”.
Who is he?
His name is Osvaldo and he is from Chile.
He is 39 years old and at his age he thought that it will be better for his future to come in Milan for studying auto design.
He told me that this is the most important part in the people lives, to improve yourself day by day and to make the activities that you like most.
This man believes that with a very hard work he will accomplish his desire. The desire that he can create in a very short time - auto designs for the famous auto brands we all know.
For this, he work and create models everyday.
So, what have you done today to make your dream come true?

1 comment:

corina said...

Good luck to you both!